Jus Amma - Your First Quran Reading Experience
Juz Amma by Learning Roots makes Quran learning fun, inviting and easy. It reads out pages and plays games so children can learn independently, build their confidence and have fun while learning too. It speeds up reading progress and memorisation by visualising results and celebrating small wins.
Here are just some of the features in this wonderful book that get’s all the little details on point:
- Each page of Juz Amma works with Kiitab, our speaking pen, so that your child can listen to, repeat and master each verse.
- One of the best features of this book is the Hifdh (memorisation) games that this book plays with Kiitab. The ‘Find Me’ games are not only super fun to play, but they also strengthen your child’s hifz.
- The Kiitab functions include English translations of each verse so your child can understand what they are reciting.
- This book includes incorporates the same Tajweed colour codes used in the world-famous Madinah Uthmani Script Mushaf, making it easy for your child to recognise the tajweed rules accurately wherever they occur.
- Also included is a lovely illustrated spread to explain the tajweed rules with examples, leading to better and more accurate recitation.